The huge beam of this Walther Pro XL3000 flashlight is generated by three specially configured reflector lenses, each measuring 35mm (Beam Adjustment System). Power is provided by four D-alkaline (1.5V) or four NiMH rechargeable batteries, each with 1.2V, producing a 1850-lumen spot light.
- High-performance LEDs
- Triple reflector lense system
- Beam Adjustment System
- Light levels: 100%, 40%, 10% & direct strobe
- Anti-reflecting aircraft aluminium
- High-grade aluminium reflector and anti-scratch lens
- Temperature Protection System
- Multi Battery System
- Weight 860g
- Length 400mm
- 4x D alkaline 1.5V battery
- Hard carry case
- Carrying strap incl. fastening rings
ANSI FL1 Standard - Technical Data
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) published in 2009 the "Flashlight Basic Performance Standard", FL1 for short. So you can compare flashlights across manufacturer boundaries neutral. This lamp has been tested to stringent ANSI specifications.